Call For Papers
29TH International Business Research Conference
DATES: 24-25 November 2014
VENUE: Novotel Hotel Sydney Central, Sydney, Australia
Deadlines: Submission: 17 October 2014 and Registration: 7 November, 2014
The above 2-day annual international gathering intends to bring together academics and researchers from all over the world to exchange and share their knowledge, experiences and research results about all broad areas of Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economic, Management and Marketing, Business Law, Business Ethics, Business Educations and e-business. This conference is organised by World Business Institute, Australia and sponsored by eight international peer reviewed journals, 5 of which are (a) ranked by Australian Business Dean Council, (b) indexed by Cabell’s Directory, EBSCO and Ulrich of USA and listed by ERA, Australia.
Submission and Review Guidelines
Please submit full papers and/or abstracts by 17 October 2014 (please note you can submit papers anytime before this deadline). To submit paper, please click on “Submit Paper” Link in the website and fill in the form, attach your paper and click submit. If you are experiencing difficulties in using this Submit Paper form and/or you are getting an error message, please email your paper directly to email address email@example.com. All full papers and/abstract will undergo blind peer review process and outcome of the review will be announced within 2 weeks after receipt of the paper. The cover page must include the affiliation, address, phone and email address of each author and the field of research and/or appropriate JEL classifications. There is an option that the participant can serve as a discussant of a paper of his/her own area of interest and certificate will be issued to such participant. Please see the submission guidelines on the website and Sample Paper for more information on how to submit your paper. You are also welcome to volunteer to participate as session chairs, reviewers and members of the program committee. e.
Conference Proceedings, Benefits and Publication Opportunity:
There are many benefits you can enjoy if you attend this conference:
- All papers and/or abstract accepted for conference proceedings will be published electronically with ISBN and included in the WBI Digital Library for online access via a dedicated website, www.wbiworldconpro.com and all full papers will be linked to Google Scholar . In addition, selected and revised papers will be also be sent, in the form of book with ISBN, to the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index. Left hand link “publication Opportunities” provides more information.
- Publication opportunity in 5 ABDC-ranked peer reviewed international journals:Journal of Business and Policy Research. Global Review of Accounting and Finance, World Journal of Management, Global Economy and Finance Journal, International Review of Business Research Papers.In addition there are other journals such as Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics, World Review of Business Research and World Journal of Social Sciences and Journal of Islamic Finance and Business Research which are indexed by international organisations. Publication is subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable subscription fees.
- Best Paper Award announced from a block of 15 papers in each track and will be published in any of the above journals and a certificate will be issued to the winners as well as a WBI Fellowship entitling you to discounts on future conferences.
- Written Review report to assist you to improve the paper (unlike other conferences) will be sent to you within 2 months after the conference.
- Day-long feedings including break foods, buffet lunch and certificate of attendance will be provided , in addition to Conference Dinner (optional)
- Proxy presentation is available for those who cannot attend the conference
There will be a half Day ‘Doctoral Symposium’ on 25 November 2014 which is a great forum for Ph.D students to discuss and receive feedback about their Doctoral thesis. A panel of thesis examiners will also give a presentation with helpful tips and hints. Please visit the Doctoral Symposium Link on the website for more information.
Deadline: 17 October, 2014 for Submission and 7 November, 2014 for Registration
Review Outcome: Within 2 weeks after receipt of paper
Last Day to Send Full Papers/revised papers for proceedings: 7 Nov. 2014
Please click on the links provided on www.ausconfo.com for more information.
For further information, please contact Professor Mohammad Hoque via emails firstname.lastname@example.org
Review and Scientific Committee Members
Professor Dr. Stephen Grubaugh, Bentley University, USA
Professor Dr. Sarath Nonies, Arkansan State University , USA
Professor Dr., Uma Kumar, Carleton University, Canada
Professor Dr. Stuart Orr, Deakin University, Australia
Professor Dr.. Peter Yannopoulos, Brock University, Canada
Professor Dr. Masudul Alam Chowdhury, International Islamic University, Malaysia
Professor Dr. Anisul M. Islam, University of Houston-Downtown, USA
Professor Dr. Elżbieta Babula,University of Gdansk, Poland
Professor Dr. Maria Alberta Oliveira, Universidade Catolica Portuguesa, Portugal
Professor Dr. Donatum Amaram, Virginia State University, USA
Professor Dr. Lookman Folami, Bryant University, USA
Professor Dr. Teresa Kaminska, University of Gdansk, Poland
Professor Dr. Svitlana Kuznetsova, Alfred Noble University, Ukrain
Professor Dr. Hubert Rampersad, Business Schhol of Americas, USA
Asso.Prof. Dr Igor Todorović, University of Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Professor Dr. Akinola Fadahunsi, Al-Ajman University of Science and Technology, UAE
Professor Dr. Chiara Succi, ESCP-Europe,Italy
Professor Dr. Alberto Pezzi, University Roma,Italy
Asso.Prof. Dr. Nattavud Pimppa, RMIT University, Australia
Asso.Prof. Dr. A.F.M.Ataur Rahman, North-South University, Bangladesh
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Professor Victoria Wise, Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia
Asso Prof. Dr. George L. Ye, Saint Mary’s University
Asso.Prof. Dr. Chuhui Liu, University of Winnipeg, Canada
Asso. Prof.Dr. Mohhidin Othman, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
Asso. Prof.Dr.Hasan Said, Austin Peay State University, USA
Asso.Prof. Dr. Mohhidin Othman, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
Asso. Prof.Dr. Ming-Chang Chen, Dr. National Chung Cheng University , Taiwan
Asso. Prof.Dr. Chunhui Liu, University of Winnipeg, Canada
Asso.Prof. Dr. Bashar Malkawi, University of Sharjah, UAE
Asso.Prof. Dr. .Linag Song, Michigan Technolofivcal University, USA
Asso. Prof.Dr. Elena Stavrova, South-West University, Bulgeria
Asso.Prof. Dr. Pbavakaran Sellamuthu, Universidad Del Norte, Columbia
Professor Bob Clift, Former Dean, Melbourne University, Australia