Call For Papers
3rd Global Accounting, Finance and Economics Conference
DATES: 5 – 7 May, 2013
VENUE: Rydges Hotel, Melbourne, Australia
*** Extended Submission Deadline: 5 April, 2013
***Extended Registration Deadline: 26 April, 2013
The above 3-day annual international gathering intends to bring together academics and researchers from all over the world to exchange and share their knowledge, experiences and research results about all broad areas of Accounting, Banking, Finance and Economics. This conference is organised by Australian Research Centre for Accounting, Finance and Economics (ARCAFE), Australia, Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics and eight other international peer reviewed journals which are indexed by Cabell’s Directory of USA and listed by ERA, Australia
Submission and Review Guidelines
Please submit full papers and/or abstracts by 5 April (please note you can submit papers anytime before this deadline). To submit paper, please click on “Submit Paper” Link in the website and fill in the form, attach your paper and click submit. You can submit full paper or abstract which will be double blind reviewed. The notice relating to acceptance of abstract and/or full paper will be provided within 2 weeks after we receive them.
Please see the submission guidelines on the website and Sample Paper for more information on how to submit your paper.
You are also welcome to volunteer to participate as discussants, session chairs, reviewers and members of the program committee.
Online Conference Proceedings, Benefits and Publication Opportunity:
There are many benefits you can enjoy if you attend this conference:
- Publication of abstract or full paper, for registered delegates, in refereed conference proceedings (online) on dedicated website namely www.wbiconpro.com which is visited by thousands of people around the world and you will be able to track how many people have viewed your paper.
- Publication opportunity in eight refereed journals: Journal of Business and Policy Research. Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Global Review of Accounting and Finance, World Journal of Management, Global Economy and Finance Journal, International Review of Business Research Papers, World Review of Business Research and World Journal of Social Sciencessubject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable publication fees.Publication takes no more than 6-9 months.
- Best Paper Award announced from a block of 10 papers in each track and will be published in any of the above journals and a certificate will be issued to the winners.
- Day-long feedings including buffet lunch and Conference Dinner (optional)
- Proxy presentation for those who cannot attend the conference
There will be a half Day ‘Doctoral Symposium’ on 7th May 2013 which is a great forum for Ph.D students to discuss and receive feedback about their Doctoral thesis. A panel of thesis examiners will also give a presentation with helpful tips and hints.
Doctoral students can submit their Ph.D proposals to be presented at this dedicated session. Please visit the Doctoral Symposium Link on the website for more information.
Submission Deadline: 5 April, 2013
Registration Deadline: 26 April, 2013
Review Outcome: Within 2 – 3 days after receipt of paper
Last Day to Send Full Papers: 26 April, 2013
Please click on the links provided on www.ausconfo.com for more information.
Professor Bob Clift, Chairman of ARCAFE, Australia and former Dean of University of Melbourne, Australia