Call For Papers
29TH International Business Research Conference
DATES: 24-25 November 2014
VENUE: Novotel Hotel Sydney Central, Sydney, Australia
Deadlines: Submission: 17 October 2014 and Registration: 7 November, 2014
The above 2-day annual international gathering intends to bring together academics and researchers from all over the world to exchange and share their knowledge, experiences and research results about all broad areas of Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economic, Management and Marketing, Business Law, Business Ethics, Business Educations and e-business. This conference is organised by World Business Institute, Australia and sponsored by eight international peer reviewed journals, 5 of which are (a) ranked by Australian Business Dean Council, (b) indexed by Cabell’s Directory, EBSCO and Ulrich of USA and listed by ERA, Australia.
Submission and Review Guidelines
Please submit full papers and/or abstracts by 17 October 2014 (please note you can submit papers anytime before this deadline). To submit paper, please click on “Submit Paper” Link in the website and fill in the form, attach your paper and click submit. All full papers and/abstract will undergo blind peer review process and outcome of the review will be announced within 2 weeks after receipt of the paper. The cover page must include the affiliation, address, phone and email address of each author and the field of research and/or appropriate JEL classifications. There is an option that the participant can serve as a discussant of a paper of his/her own area of interest and certificate will be issued to such participant. Please see the submission guidelines on the website and Sample Paper for more information on how to submit your paper. You are also welcome to volunteer to participate as session chairs, reviewers and members of the program committee. e.
Conference Proceedings, Benefits and Publication Opportunity:
There are many benefits you can enjoy if you attend this conference:
- Publication of abstract or full paper, for registered delegates, in refereed conference proceedings (online) with ISBN via dedicated website www.wbiworldconpro.com which is visited by thousands of people around the world and you will be able to view conference papers from previous conferences organised by WBI authored by researchers from around the world.
- Publication opportunity in eight refereed peer reviewed international journals: Journal of Business and Policy Research. Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Global Review of Accounting and Finance, World Journal of Management, Global Economy and Finance Journal, International Review of Business Research Papers, World Review of Business Research and World Journal of Social Sciences subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable subscription fees.
- Best Paper Award announced from a block of 15 papers in each track and will be published in any of the above journals and a certificate will be issued to the winners as well as a WBI Fellowship entitling you to discounts on future conferences.
- Written Review report to assist you to improve the paper (unlike other conferences) will be sent to you within 2 months after the conference.
- Day-long feedings including break foods, buffet lunch and certificate of attendance will be provided , in addition to Conference Dinner (optional)
- Proxy presentation is available for those who cannot attend the conference
There will be a half Day ‘Doctoral Symposium’ on 25 November 2014 which is a great forum for Ph.D students to discuss and receive feedback about their Doctoral thesis. A panel of thesis examiners will also give a presentation with helpful tips and hints. Please visit the Doctoral Symposium Link on the website for more information.
Deadline: 17 October, 2014 for Submission and 7 November, 2014 for Registration
Review Outcome: Within 2 weeks after receipt of paper
Last Day to Send Full Papers/revised papers for proceedings: 7 Nov. 2014
Please click on the links provided on www.ausconfo.com for more information.
For further information, please contact Professor Mohammad Hoque via emails firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Bob Clift, Former Dean, Melbourne University, Australia