Melbourne Conference: Call For Papers
32nd International Business Research Conference
Dates: 23 – 25 November, 2015
Venue: Rendezvous Hotel, Melbourne, Australia
Submission Deadline: 16 October, 2015
Registration Deadline: 9 November, 2015
The World Business Institute invites theoretical and empirical papers, working papers and case studies relating to all broad areas of accounting, banking, finance, economic, management and marketing, business law, business ethics, business educations, applied econometrics, statistics and e-business for the above international conference which was attended, in the past, by hundreds of academics from over 100 countries. The associate sponsors of this conference are five international peer reviewed journals ranked by the Australian Business Deans Council (website www.abdc.edu.au). These journals are also indexed by Cabell’s Directory, EBSCO and Ulrich of USA. The application for indexation by Scopus and ISI are under review.
Professor Bob Clift, Former Dean, University of Melbourne, Australia
Professor Charles Swenson, Marshal School of Business, University of Southern California
Professor Stuart Orr, Deakin University, Australia
Submission and Review Guidelines
Please submit full papers and/or abstracts by 16 October, 2015 (please note you can submit papers anytime before this deadline). Abstracts or full papers can be directly sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All full papers and/or abstracts will undergo blind peer review process and outcome of the review will be announced within 10 working days after receipt of the paper. The cover page must include the paper title the tile of the authors (Mr.Mis, Dr. etc), affiliation, and email address of each author and the field of research and/or appropriate JEL classifications. There is an option that the participant can serve as a discussant of a paper of his/her own area of interest and certificate will be issued to such participant. Please see the submission guidelines and sample paper on the website for more information relating to how to submit your paper. You are also welcome to volunteer to participate as session chairs, reviewers and members of the program committee.
Conference Proceedings, Benefits and Publication Opportunity
There are many benefits you can enjoy if you attend this conference:
- Publication of abstract or full paper, for registered delegates, in refereed conference proceedings (online) with ISBN via dedicated website www.wbiworldconpro.com which is linked to Google Scholar.
- Outstanding papers will be considered for publication, without any fee, in the following five ABDC ranked and refereed peer reviewed international journals: Journal of Business and Policy Research, Global Review of Accounting and Finance, World Journal of Management, Global Economy and Finance Journal and International Review of Business Research Papers. Quality papers will be considered for publication in World Review of Business Research, Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Journal of Islamic Finance and Business Research and World Journal of Social Sciences subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable paper submission fees.
- Best Paper Award announced from a block of 15 papers in each track and will be published in any of the above ABDC-ranked journals and a certificate will be issued to the winners as well as a WBI Fellowship entitling you to discounts on future conferences.
- Written Review report to assist you to improve the paper (unlike other conferences) will be sent to you approximately 2 months after the conference.
- Day-long feedings including break foods, hot buffet lunch and certificate of attendance will be provided, in addition to Conference Dinner (optional).
- Proxy presentation is available for those who cannot attend the conference.
Research Networking and Social Event
Research networking and social event will take place on 25 November 2015 at an additional cost of AU $125. This will involve full day (8 AM to 9 PM) Great Ocean Road Tour which will enable authors to form research teams and research networks in informal setting and cafe lunch. It is a great opportunity to view breath-taking natural scenery, beaches, koalas, rainforest and the 12 apostles. For more information, please read the details in the link provided on the website.
Deadlines: 16 October, 2015 for Submission and 9 November, 2015 for Registration.
Review Outcome: Within 10 working days after receipt of paper.
Last Day to Send Full Papers/revised papers for proceedings: 9 November, 2015
Please click on the links provided on www.ausconfo.com for more information.
For further information, please contact Professor Mohammad Hoque via emails email@example.com
Professor Bob Clift, Former Dean, Melbourne University, Australia.